Brake and clutch Pedals

Hi, all:
Does anyone have an NOS set of brake and clutch pedals for my 57 Champion? Let me know, I shall be attending York this year, God
willing. FlatheadGeo.
Do you have a part number? Thanks

RBK,
The only number that I have is 537288. I don't remember where I got it from. Thanks, Flathead.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I would think that SASCO would have these items as they are not in high demand and seldom fail.
JT
537288. Rectangular brake and clutch pads $18.00 each.N.O.S. Joliet Studebaker snipped-for-privacy@mac.com
On Feb 21, 8:45 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

do you want the pedal pads or the actual pedal assemblies?

To All,
Thanks for the input. OCF, just the pedal pads, the units are fine! I guess I'll order them. Cheers. Flat

Site Timeline