Brake caliper assambly needed

Putting the 63 Cruiser back together and the right brake caliper has gone missing. Anybody have one to spare?

Reply to
Pat Drnec

Pat Drnec

The problem you'll have is with a used caliper assembly is the condition of the caliper bores and pistons. new ones are $90 each and I have the caliper brackets used, but calipers are shot.

Pat Drnec wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

fits:

oldcarfart

fits:

turnerbrake.com.....turnerbrake.com.......turnerbrake.com..........

Reply to
oldcarfart

N8 may know if I have one,but I have not seen him for a few weeks. BTW N8, could you at east post if you're going to South Bend ?

oldcarfart wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Damned....... You've lost your little slav, er helper???

JT

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

whats worse, I bet he owes the "company store" some money

Reply to
mark

There's a wonderful invention I heard of to communicate with people... I think it's called a telephone, I have heard that they may even be wireless and made small enough to carry in your pocket.

Otherwise use the Everybody Loves Raymond "AIS Rule"... AIS = Ass In Seat. If his ass isn't in the seat when you're scheduled to go, he stays home.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

N8 ignores phone calls and he mails when he's busy, and he's swamped at work.

Grumpy AuC> Damned....... You've lost your little slav, er helper???

Reply to
John Poulos

Nope, no debt on the books.

mark wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Free at last, free at last!!! Thank God almighty, we're free at last!!!

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I'm still @work... JP, I'll call you tomorrow to work out details, but it looks like I am going. Engineer comes back from vacation next week when hopefully things will be more sane.

I think all the wiper motors are the same as long as it's a 12V, 3-wire, but he may have to swap onto his existing bracket and swap existing harness on? not sure if you have one that doesn't need attention yet. ISTR that OCF hooked me up with a "parts" one so if I can ever get over there maybe I can see if I can make one work.

nate

Grumpy AuC> Damned....... You've lost your little slav, er helper???

Reply to
Nate Nagel

okay, Lee/ pass the paper tpwels. I just spewed root beer all over everything

Reply to
mark

Do you just need the caliper itself, or indeed the whole assembly with mounting bracket to knuckle, and with wheel cylinders and crossover pipe?

-- wf.

Pat Drnec wrote:

Reply to
randee

Thanks for the replies. I'm only going to make one or at most two runs, so I can't experiment much.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno