BUGSPORT new home

I have just set up the website for bugsport, we have new cartoons that Ted has just drawn. The new homw is:

Expect a new installment every Friday.

Bugsport deals with misadventures of Ted, our hero, as he has moved to Bugsport. He lives there with his wife Rose and his son Phillip. His neighbours are Don and June, both Grays and everybody flies Studebakers and I think you can imagine the rest.

Reply to
dev null

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More Bugsport!!!! I was getting desperate there.

Glenn

Reply to
62V 15210

Thanks for the new link! Flathead