Bumper Bolts

If someone from Indy Chapter is at York and finds bumper bolts for

1956J I could use six new or repro's
Reply to
jbwhttail

You want the oval ones? correct?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner

They are rectangular. I picked up some NOS ones on E-bay a few months ago. The ones I got were chrome and not capped. It was a strange auction. In it was a set of bumper bolts, a parking brake handle and a brake light warning light.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Glass

Yes Jim, I'd appreciate it if you see then and can bring them back to Indy. Contact me when you get back if you find them.

Reply to
jbwhttail

Bill,

I think I bid on that auction. Was it the brake warning light for a '64 thru '66 Lark, that mounts in the hole on the dash panel? If so, I'm needing one........

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark