Calling JP

Figured you'd scoop this up at the $5995 BIN.

Dan Peterson

By the time you hit the by it now and just did body work, paint and a new top (just the beggining) you would have north of 10K into this one not to mention shipping.

Dan Peters> Figured you'd scoop this up at the $5995 BIN.

0014409465&fromMakeTrack=true

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

0014409465&fromMakeTrack=true

Reply to
John Poulos

0014409465&fromMakeTrack=true>

Reply to
jimmijim8

I had my finger on the BIN key, however I've gotten a little gun shy on buying cars unseen. The last two I bought on ebay, both Southern California cars, were over-described to say the least. How could you tell that there was rust in the front fenders and door pillars from the photos provided? There were so many shadows it was hard to tell? This car still has lots of potential. Is there any NG member near Thousand Oaks, CA who could check it out?

Reply to
Dan Peterson

A fair price for this car would be no higher than $4,000.00 if you wanted to restore it. It is not a good canidate for the "Flip This Car Show".

Dan Peters> I had my finger on the BIN key, however I've gotten a little gun shy on buying

[...]

Malcom Gillette

I think there is rust in those fenders. If you look carefully it looks like there is something funny along that fender seam. It's also rather curious that the seller has so many close up pictures but none of that area... I would be surprised if there wasn't a fair amount of rust in that car.

Jeff DeWitt