Chroming Pricess - Write-Up

Did Calvin's brother go into the chroming business? I found this write-up on the Chevy truck website.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

oldcarfart

"A lot of people seem to think we have a bucket of shiny shit out in the back room and that we haul thier stuff back there and dip it. "

This website sounds a lot like someone else's I know... they must use the same website service.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I love his statement on the page about the hard chroming: "It might be noted that I have no educational background to be able to verify any of the above statements, but that I did make an effort to only steal material from professional looking websites."

What a hoot!

BTW, I am surprised that Calvin didn't comment on the 'hard chrome'..........!

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark