Damn reclining buckets

Got the gear pieces from Mr Myers - steel like they ought to be. Put the whole mes back together and the seat back is nice and solid - and reclined at about a 40 degree angle. Seems the bracket on the seat bottom is bent backwards. Anybody have a driver's side reclining bucket Lark seat they want to get rid of? I just need the lower part.

Reply to
Pat Drnec

Pat, Sounds like one of the welds broke. Make a platform to bolt down the seat bottom. Peel back the upholstery far enough to bend the frame back and weld it. I used a porta-power.

Studeski Claude Chmielewski snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com

Fillmore, Wisconsin

1947 M16 Truck 1962 GT Hawk 1963 Lark 1964 Commander Wagonaire

"One after another they volunteered how in their families and in their communities they were expected to be responsible for their behavior, how honesty was assumed to be the rule, not the exception. They also talked matter-of-factly about the sense of duty to their country, a sentiment not much in fashion anymore."

fits:

Studeski