Daytona Turkey Run Update

We are getting closer to the Turkey Run and I'm getting a very good responds of who is coming and what they are bringing. I will be getting there Wednesday for the tent setup and getting some food and BEER. We are getting a good amount of out of state cars coming to the event and I was told last night that there will be a Avanti R4 at the show Thursday and Friday ONLY! So, come early and see for yourself a fresh new R4 on it's first show here at Daytona. . .kind of fitting location for this Avanti first appearance. I will be posting pictures of this sweet machine but you need to be there in person to see, feel, and hear the true spirit of the R4. I expect a very good turn out and I know that the event is expecting a record number of cars, vendors and spectators.

Be there!

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Do you know who owns the R4 Avanti Rick?

Rick Courtier wrote:

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

I don't know if I'm allowed so say yet. . . I'll check to see if I can name names.

Reply to
Rick Courtier