Treasure Chest Hawk

Does anybody see any value in this car? This guy has listed it 3 or 4 times on EBay. It's just down the road from me. Motor is a disassembled Stock 289" Power shift assembly NO transmission. Looks like its just parts to me. Maybe the stainless is worth some thing. I could get a good Starter and Water pump out of this deal, possibly a windshield. What do you think it worth and what is worth keeping from the car?

Studebaker-r2-4-me

I think you would need to see it in person or at least get some much better pictures minimum.

Studebaker-r2-4-me wrote:

Michael - Roseland FL

I would say it is not worth the starting bid for sure.

Alex Magdaleno

I'd venture a guess that it probably is worth the starting bit as well. however, I have e-mailed him the exact same questions about the car every time it has been on and he has never returned an e-mail with answers.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Studebaker-r2-4-me via CarKB.c

I have bought 3 times the quality for 1/4 the money, GT Hawks make great parts cars for 1953-1961 C&K's

Studebaker-r2-4-me via CarKB.com wrote:

oldcarfart