Engineer needed

Seems that the the 'forum' is in need of an engineer... I emptied a clip into that runaway train (due to insults hurled at friends) and it bounced off... I never said anyone should be shot nor did I say they should never be allowed into SDC... Many may have shook their heads at my language and attack... But was I so bad?.. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

You would have been a lot worse if you had posted the definition of "mander" I sent you. . . .

Reply to
Curtis

LOL... Well, maybe even evil 'ol me won't stoop that low........ BTW, Nice to see you here in the wild west, Curtis!

Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George
Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Still here Jerry, just realaxin' I recon... No post counts to vie for here........ Studebaker George PS got some bumpers to send to you soon...

Reply to
Studebaker George
Reply to
Jerry Forrester

I'm STILL laughing at your definition of "mander", Curtis...

Thanks for the great weekend, George. If anyone on the Forum finds out I stayed a night at your house, I'll likely get booted off too.

Like I care. My entire chapter gets insulted, I ask why, and then I'm the bad guy...

I'm gonna just sit in the background and hammer on stainless.

MB

Reply to
mbstude

Remember Matthew, that is MY chapter too! Funny how that jerk off was the ONLY ONE who didn't have a good time... I recon he was PO'ed that nobody bought the pile of garbage parts he brought to sell at silly prices...that stuff looked like it came off my scrap pile..... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Wow, a 'mander wannabe! What a thing to aspire to! Congratulations whoever you are, you have just grabbed the title of the "biggest moron in SDC"...er..that is if you are an SDC member. Judging from the fact that you are hiding, you probably aren't a member. Funny how the people you mention aren't hiding... Stick your head up, turkey...there are plenty of real good marksmen here... Oops...been so long I forgot! Shouldn't feed the trolls! Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Hilarious...... He makes fun of people's fake names and past fake names, and he's on his fourth or fifth fake name. Amazing thing hypocrites are. Studebigot hypocrite losers. (Note I spelled loser correctly...but we won't get into spelling and grammar....that would be mean) A real man would just stand up proud and speak under his real name. How brave is it to hide under a pseudonym? And to show what a narcissist he really is, he can't let it go. He has to cross post to keep his need to read about himself going. Totally predictable, and totally lame. A weak man in spirit, a bold to palpitate from a keyboard. Talk about a phony person talking about phony people. Jeff (My fake name is deepnhock....always has been...) Rice

Reply to
Deepnhock

Welcome to the newsgroup darknightstude. You'll find many here ready and willing to help you keep your stude on the road and operating efficiently.

Studebaker George, especially, is a fount of Studebaker wisdom who will be happy to set you straight whenever you get confused.

Reply to
Curtis

Amen, Nate! Let me also mention that even after knock down drag outs among some mentioned (including me) if anyone ever needed a part, tech help, or someone to listen to during hard times, the above mentioned almost always put aside differences and came thru. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

And let me echo the above.

JT