Fake second chance offers

I have received a few fake second chance offers this week. They look like the "real deal" but have this kind of write up: ( On the Avanti rag top I listed that did not make reserve)

"Transaction Details

The highest bidder was either unable to complete this transaction or the seller has a duplicate item.

The item is located at eBay Warehouse and it was inspected by our staff. eBay acts as a third party in this transaction and assumes all responsibility for the shipping and handling of this item. eBay warehouse services are free of charges for the buyer. eBay warehouse is a service used exclusively by US residents that are unable to complete their transactions within the US borders and are located overseas. (US embassies, US military, APO addresses)

One of our consultants has been asigned to assist you regarding this purchase. The selling of this item through eBay Warehouse Services is in compliance with our policy and you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller. You will also be eligible for all eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection."

Reply to
John Poulos

Sweet. At least it's original;)

Mark