Scammer at it again??

9&item0010270057&rd=1&rd=1

Reply to
transtar60xxx

Already pulled by e-bay..What was it?

Reply to
mcavanti

A Lemon lime 55 President coupenfor a buy it now of $5k, private bidder list, the car in the pictures worth at least $25K.

Reply to
transtar60xxx

Most of my bidders have been getting fake second chance offers like this one from "ebay" on the 28K Avanti:

"eBay sent this message to intercommcars. Your registered user id is included to show this message originated from eBay. eBay Warehouse Services - Buy The Item You Recently Bid On eBay

Use the Buy It Now button below to buy this item. For further information regarding this item please use the Contact button below.

Buy It Now Item: 1964 Studebaker ( 110005865225) This message was sent after the listing closed. Walter Johnson is the seller. Good news! The following eBay item on which you placed a bid for US $9,999 on Jul-07-06 09:59:32 PDT is now available for purchase:

1964 Studebaker ( 110005865225) 1964 Studebaker Your Price: US $16,800.00 Offer ends in: 3 business days Transaction Details

The highest bidder was either unable to complete this transaction or the seller has a duplicate item.

The item is located at eBay Warehouse and it was inspected by our staff. eBay acts as a third party in this transaction and assumes all responsibility for the shipping and handling of this item. eBay warehouse services are free of charges for the buyer. eBay warehouse is a service used exclusively by US residents that are unable to complete their transactions within the US borders and are located overseas. (US embassies, US military, APO addresses)

One of our consultants has been asigned to assist you regarding this purchase. The selling of this item through eBay Warehouse Services is in compliance with our policy and you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller. You will also be eligible for all eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection. Act Now - This Offer Expires Soon To take advantage of this opportunity, please act quickly. This offer ends in 3 business days.

You may purchase this item by clicking the Buy It Now button in this email or click here.

To ask eBay a question before completing this purchase, please use the Contact button on this page or click here.

Remember: Since eBay acts as a third party in this transaction our policy does not permit direct contact with the seller. Do not click the "Ask Seller A Question" link on the item page.

Don't let this item get away! Buy It Now

Thank you for using eBay!"

ShowImage

snipped-for-privacy@earthl>

Reply to