Fit of repro floor boards (Lark)

I would appreaciate comments on how well do the repro floor boards (by CE) fit. I am considering these for my Lark convertible. My main concern is the (quality and ) fit. Send me a pm. I am in the process of shipping my car in the coming weeks and would need to make the decisionon the floor boards pretty soon.

Thanks for any input and all the best for 2008!

Pekka from Helsinki

-- Message posted using

information at

PekkaP

CE's stuff fits. Best available Quality.

You are replacing floor metal; not exterior sheetmetal.

All will need some trimming and fitting.

No big decision. . . .

Henry Votel Forest Lake, MN

Reply to
gudim2008

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Reply to
Transtar60

Thanks for the comments. Also the PMs. Once I am a bit further down the road with the project I will try to post some pics.

Pekka

-- Message posted using

information at

PekkaP