New TJ in the family fleet

Wifey now has her very own TJ. 2004 Wrangler Unlimited, purchased from the preowned lot at Brighton Chrysler in Brighton, MI. Light Khaki, 4.0L, auto, CD player, air, cruise, 21,000 miles, for about a grand under KBB retail for a stock vehicle. I think the dealership didn't know what they had there...the original owner probably had over $3,000 in extras in it. He installed a Rubicon Express 4" lift, 33" Mickey Thompsons, Borla cat-back, a center seat belt for the rear seat (gotta tweak that), Warn bumpers & spare carrier, and I am guessing he had 4.10's installed, but have not yet confirmed it.

Only caveat, it didn't have a softtop. Found a couple good sources on Ebay. Jared made a good offer (thanks dude) but Linda's looking for a khaki softop.

Need to replace the horrible RE swaybar discos (why do they still make those) and fix the steering stops...he put the 33x12.5's on stock wheels and they rub the front control arms like crazy. But we got such a good deal we can't complain.

Matt Macchiarolo

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
tim bur

Thanks, you didn't have a TJ for sale recently, did you? We looked at one in Howell a few weeks back...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
tim bur