For Sale: two larks, one w/ Skytop!

This kinda hurts me parting with the skytop car, but I have a 55 and 2

56 projects and a driver 54 and I just don't see me getting to this in the forseeable future. These factors made me realize I don't need to work on another project. (Okay, real reason is girlfriend said I gotta get rid of something out of the yard!)

FOR SALE:

1962 Studebaker Daytona 2dr Hardtop, with rare factory optioned "skytop" (big sliding canvas sunroof). I have the factory build sheet for this car and it is an original skytop numbers matching car. According to the skytop registry
this is one of 11 (yes, eleven) 1962 skytopeqipped cars still existing. This car runs and drives, though it would require restoration. I put a new master cylender in it and a new waterpump and drove it a few miles (150) . It drove okay, automatic transmission worked, brakes good, and steering tight. However, the engine is loose and does have a knock when warmed up. I have a parts car with a 60k mile good running engine I'd let go with this car for $200.

The car's exterior body isn't too bad, but it does need floor work. Dash is okay and has the original Studebaker push-button radio.

This is a very rare car and with work it could be guaranteed to be the only one at your local car show! Truly this is a neat car!

I have a clear title and factory build sheet for the car.

1964 Studebaker Lark Daytona 4dr. Six, AT. Needs rear axle and transmission repair.Its in nice shape except for the recent rear axle & trans damage. It took 2nd place at a small car this spring. There is no rust in the floors, none in the fenders and starting in the rockers. Paint is decent for a driver but not as perfect as it looks in the pictures. Looks really nice though. All the gauges work, the heater works, all the lights and switches work. Real radial whitewall tires with excellent 90% tread.Comes complete except for the battery which I can use in my 62.

Here's whats been done to it recently (about within the last 1k miles):

Engine: New bearings, valves, seats, guides, springs, rings, all seals & gaskets, oil pump, etc. Runs perfect, 35psi hot idle oil pressure. When engine was out it was completely detailed and repainted. Rebuilt carb, rebuilt starter, rebuilt prestolite alternator, all new hoses, new water pump, radiator fixed. New crankshaft flex-plate & NOS torque converter.

Brakes: new wheel cylenders, new master cylender, new shoes, new hoses & some lines, Drums turned and warped drums replaced with NOS.

Suspension: Front springs replaced, couple new tie rod ends, steering gearbox adjusted.

Interior: New reproduction 'studebaker' seat belts, recently installed correct Studebaker working radio, new heater valve.

ETC: All new metal fuel line from tank to carb, replaced frame cross- member, new driveshaft U joints, rebuilt trans (moot point since it broke), new wipers & windshield washer parts, etc.

$1500 for the 64. Clear title.

Pictures:

studebaker63

Michigan