For the Boneyard lover...OT

George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Very interesting, I'm sure Karl remembers wooden boats

Studebaker George wrote:

Reply to
oldcarfart

This guy does neat stuff! He is the same one who did the photo shoot of the old Studebaker Stamping Plant before the wrecking ball got to it.

MikeW

Mike Williams

WOW!! What a talent with a camera. Too bad his subject matter is so dark and depressing. Very interesting to try to look back into history through the lens of his camera, though. Hard to imagine the horror and suffering at most of those places. Maybe someone like Steven King could gain "inspiration" from them...but I felt only a deep sense of sorrow.

Bob (I'm bummed out now)

Mike Williams wrote:

Reply to
Bigbob62