Free Stude, San Diego area

I git this from an oficer of the SDC/SDC. Karl Haas 2007 4:39 PM Hello everyone, I am back from my riverboat cruise on the Columbia river. I received a phone call from Ed Stage, 760-420-8540. He is in the hauling and demolition business in South Escondido. He has a 1959 Studebaker Lark, 2 door wagon with a six cylinder engine and standard 3 on the tree transmission. This car is available to anyone who wants it for free. He is anxious to get rid of the car but he doesn't want it to go to the crusher because he knows cars and is a car guy. He was hired to clean up a property in North Park. Along with all the junk stored in the garage was this

1959 Lark wagon.
From the information he has, this car had been in the

garage since 1972 when it was last driven. It is a mid west car and probably had plowed through every snow bank it could find - the car has a big rust problem as a result. The car is complete but the interior has been pretty eaten up by varmints. He was able to inflate the tires after all these years. He would label it either a category 5 or 6. This car would probably make a good parts car. If anyone is interested in this car, give him a call at 760-420-8540. The car is up for grabs to the first taker for free, and if you can't haul it, he will at no charge. He thinks that there is 2 to 3 thousand dollars in parts in it. He's located about a mile north of the North County Fair Shopping Mall in South Escondio. Good luck,

Ken Goldkamp Secretary

Karl Haas

Reply to
midlant