Stude spotting - Lititz PA

This morning about 11:15 I was driving south down PA 501 (Broad Street) in Lititz PA and someone passed in the other direction in a bright red

63 (I think) Lark Convertible, 3 or 4 people in the car, top down, and everyone I could see was wearing a hat (and I expect the heat was on, it was cold!).

Nice looking Lark, and the only Stude I saw in 2000 miles of driving, anyone know who it was? (just being nosy )

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

I sold something to a buyer in Letitz, PA this year, but don't remember his name. I also have a Havahart trap which was made there which I use for relocating unwanted cats, possums, & coons.

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"
Reply to
Barry