Harbor Freight Coupon Sale (7-15/25)

(_retailB.html

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Those welding helmets are great! (but the holesaw set sucks )

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
oldcarfart

Thanks for the product evaluation Calvin. I have a fancy schmancy auto darkening helmet that I got a deal on 7 or 8 years ago, and no matter how I adjust it, I have a hard time seeing the work when the arc is running. It always seems too dark. I catch myself welding off track onto a siding somewhere I'll probably get one to abuse Jeff

"oldcarfart" wrote..

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Okay...what am I doing wrong that I can't see the price of anything when I go to "browse" their full catalog?

Bob (I've got a shopping list a page long...and can't see how much ANYTHING costs!)

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
Bigbob62

I went to FIND STORE NEAR YOU typed in zipcode 10595 nothing within 100 miles from me, then clicked on the state, All the stores are up near CANADA

So much for a quick trip to HF

BG

Reply to
Bill Glass

Billy there is one in albany, only half way to canada for you.:)

Reply to
am not r2