heads up! Stude trucks headed for crusher. get them while you can!

Van Der Haag Auto Salvage in Spencer, Iowa is set to crush all their Studebaker trucks and pick-ups in the next few days. So hurry up if you want a parts truck or truck parts.

Reply to
doug holverson

Hey Doug, are you close to the wrecking yard? If so, I need a set of door hinges for the drivers door, 1950 Stude, 2r, 1/2 ton, p/u. Thx Tex

Reply to
Tex

I'm about two hours away. :(

Or I'd be hoarding that stuff for myself.

DGH

Reply to
doug holverson

So..what would you say about the hinges??

Reply to
Tex