How Many Newsgroupers Live In The San Antonio Area?

If so, please email me at:

jetassoc at worldnet dot att dot net

Thanks,

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Johnny Whiffer does,

Bob Whiten Wagonmaster

Wagonmaster

I live in Uvalde, TX Allen

Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

JT -

There are several local chapter members in the SA area...Mike Gaither and Greg Schwab are both just outside the metro area.

What are you needing?

Bob

Grumpy AuC> If so, please email me at:

Reply to
Bigbob62

I'm giving some thought about re-location out that way in 2007...

JT

Bigbob62 wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Excluding weather, it seemed like a nice place when I was there a few years ago.

Check any place at the worst time of year, though. Boston is my favorite city - for six unconnected months of the year. San Diego is nice, weatherwise, twelve months, but boring by comparison to Beantown. SanFran is midway between the two, but not geographically. All three are expensive

Karl

Grumpy AuC> I'm giving some thought about re-location out that way in 2007... > > JT

Reply to
midlant