I love ebay

Dennis has these for $125

Reply to
Pat Drnec

Maybe I need to buy a few at my dealer discount and list at a $150 BIN.

Pat Drnec wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
Pat Drnec

I figure with 50% I can sleep nights.

Pat Drnec wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Seller has zero feedback and yet there are twelve bids. I smell a rat (or two)...

JT

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Look at his other items... looks like someone who has a bought out a dealership to me.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Could be. I noticed after I posted. For sure, his "beginners luck" should run out with the el cheapo Stude crowd...

JT

Lee Aanderud wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

In his last listing (postcards), he says his dad was a Studebaker dealer. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

He posted on the SDC forums he was a dealers kid. Nobody here in the area knows him.

Reply to
Bill Glass