International meet/stole 36 parts off car

Hi Everyone,

This meet was the worst for me. I got sick, ended up in urgent care - broncitis (spelling whatever). I was the Hot Dog Chef at the La Palma meet the Sunday before, live and learn..lungs cant take the smoke anymore.

Then the WORST THING EVER Happened to our 1936 Dictator! Someone STOLE THE VENT WINGS OFF HER. Can you believe it?? I am the only known person to even have them, or shall I say had them.

Anyone have a hidden set somewhere I can get reproduced or someone might want to sell mine back to me?

Its not like it was a huge meet and we were the only 36 there.

Grrrr, Rhonda aka Red2ubabe

Reply to
Red2ubabe

Sonofabitch! Wish I could help - that is just plain low.

Dan Kay

Red2ubabe wrote:

Reply to
Dan Kay

That's really terrible. Unfortunately it's not the only time it has happened. It has come to the point that as a vendor you really have to watch your stuff at meets like York. Is there any chance that the hotel had a surveillance video of the lot? There might be an outside chance of spotting the SOB. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

A few years ago my shop was burglarized and they took a LOT of stuff.. Shortly after that I put in a top quality alarm and got my concealed weapons permit. I figure that now they have about twenty minutes max to grab something before either I or the cops show up. If it ever happens, they had better hope it is the cops that show first. The 'Castle Law' is alive and well here in FL and includes your place of business, car, etc. Thieves suck no matter where they are or what they take. NO MERCY to them if found, chop off a finger... Having this happen at a Stude meet is especially foul...I hope the bastards are caught. Yeah, Jim..not dead yet but working so hard lately that I feel dead most of the time... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George