Jp's new truck w/ac

Hi John,

Sam said you just bought a truck with factory installed A/C? I didnt know they ever did that? Could you give me info on it,

Thank you,

Rhonda aka red2ubabe

Reply to
Red2ubabe

John Poulos

I want to say it was Jack Breen (someone help me out here?) that had a pickup with A/C, although his was a Champ as I recall.

nate

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
N8N

It has had some mods.... the A/C is NOT the factory unit and it has been alternator equipped as well.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Thank you all for the info. I'd never heard of it but I thought what the hell, I'll just ask the Guys. speaking of which, do you know what year Studebaker started puting in A/c units and it what productions?

Thanks again, Rhonda

Reply to
Red2ubabe