Adding Power Steering to a 59.

I have a complete Power Steering setup from a 59 parts car that I thing would make the drivability of my current project much better. I plan on using the car for some daily driving and club functions. The car will never be judged and I am not sure what will happen to it when I no longer are here to care for it. It is the 100,000th Lark, which is why I am wondering about doing it or not. I probably am inclined not to donate it to then SDC museam.The car has been in a sad state for many years and bringing it back has been and will continue to be a long hard process. As it has been said before here "its your car do with it what you want" on other occasions. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the original engine, I am using a correct 59 V8 with the fins on the block (only year used) that are visible beneath the intake manifold.

While I have everything off the car now (which is not saying much as it pretty well came stripped of everything) and painting it up, this would be the time to add the Power Steering setup and make the car nice to drive.

Ok, ducking for cover now.

Bob Miles Tucson AZ

Reply to
bob m

Bob,

Bringing that car back in ANY way you want is commendable. If it were me, I'd add the power steering in a heartbeat and never look back

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Reply to