JTS/R2 engine

A NG'er wanted a R2 engine to build a clone 64 Hawk and there is one one ebay. It still needs about 2K's worth of supercharger bits.

John Poulos

Thanks for keeping me in mind John,

I noticed the R2 Engine built to someones personal specs. I would be better of with a R1 or R2 engine just like Tom (sbca96) found in the differential shop. This R2 on Ebay with the R1 heads R1 Pistons and no supercharger and the Ch**y transmission would not be cost effective for what I want to do.

One day the NG will help me find what I am looking for and my R2 build up will have some kick*ss specs.

BTW I have purchased the R/L tach but missed out on the 160MPH speedo by a few dollars.

Allen Anderson

Reply to
Studebaker-r2-4-me via CarKB.c

Reply to
Barry

Can you get Luther Jackson to contact me: allenanderson(at)cogeco(dot)ca

Reply to
Studebaker-r2-4-me via CarKB.c

No. I sent you his phone,# so give him a call. He doesn't do computers, even when he is at home, which isn't often.

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"
Reply to
Barry

Barry

Sorry but I did not receive your email with his ph>No. I sent you his phone,# so give him a call. He doesn't do computers, even