Lark Hood Insulator

Bought a new hood insulator for the Lark. One side is shiny, and the other side is rough, bare insulation. Which side gets glued to the underside of the hood? The shiny side has white lettering on it. Not sure if the shiny side is showing if I would want the lettering to show or not.

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

John Poulos

Would you paint the white letters flat black on the shiny side down? Or did it have white letters from the factory?

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Reply to
John Poulos

I am anal. I want it to be the same as when it rolled off the assembly line.

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Reply to
John Poulos

Michael,

Where did you buy your repro pad? I bought one from Sasco for my Cruiser, but it had been rolled up so long I could barely unroll it without damaging it. I installed it, but it didn't last very long as it kept pulling apart from the backing.

Mark

65 Cruiser
Michael - Roseland FL wrote:
Reply to
Mark Anderson

I bought it at Studebaker International Mark

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Thanks!

Mark

65 Cruiser
- Roseland FL wrote:> I bought it at Studebaker International Mark
Reply to
Mark Anderson