Micky D's O.T.

I saw on the news that McDonald's will be out-sourcing it's drive through ordering. When you talk in the speaker, your order might go via India to a phone center and back to the grill.

Reply to
John Poulos

Jeff Rice

Any attribution to go with that?

All I can f> I saw on the news that McDonald's will be out-sourcing it's drive

Reply to
Oujdeivß

Reply to
The Other Dave

Reply to
John Poulos

WANT TO BET

I will not buy another Dell because their Tech help is over there. While they speak the "same" language, everytime you say something, they come back with. "Excuse me sir if you will, you say you cannot get CD to run? Am I correct in understaanding thaat your CD will not run. Thank you Bill, may I call you Bill........................ bill you say the CD will not run is that correct. Okay Now, is the CD in the machine, would you look. Thank you, you have determined CD is in machine. Now, lets take a moment, I will be right back Bill, please be patient,

I dam well will not go thru that crap for a quarter pounder with cheese.........screw it.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Glass

Dell computers are all I buy at work... but since that's a commercial account we get to talk to American technical support. Dell got backed into a corner about that a year ago when several large customers threatened to quit buying from them because of all technical support calls being routed to India. I ordered a PC with a purchasing card and when I had to use technical support on that one I got routed to India and went through the same crap as you did... except the guy wanted my SSN to proceed with the troubleshoot. Since I never gave them my SSN when I ordered it I am not sure what that would have helped. I told him to shove it up you know where and called my sales rep who shipped out the part I knew I needed to fix the problem. Now I do PO's for all purchases and get to talk to Indians in Austin, TX.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

That's cheaper than hiring some 16 year old for $5.15/hr.?

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Reply to
John Poulos

Well... Someone has to pay for Dell's house above Town Lake not to mention the cheap taxes ('cause he cried like a baby when it was assessed at 30 mil..).

Grrrrrrrrr

JT

Lee Aanderud wrote:

Reply to