quick front brake question

I've changed the front brakes on my '55 to later finned drums with the later hubs and bearings, what's the diameter of dust cap that I need to acquire? I keep forgetting to measure them whenever I'm actually working on the car (been dealing with more important stuff like getting the drivetrain in etc...)

nate

Reply to
N8N

Duhhhhh Nate dont you have a tape measure ?

Reply to
Studebaker Kid

don't have access to the car during the week; it's about 70 miles from my office.

N8N