Mooch request, OT/SP/WTF

I would like to use old license plates as a border at the intersection of the walls and the ceiling in my new store. I do not have the resources to buy a bunch of these but will gladly refund any postage/ shipping costs to those generous to contribute to my cause. Thanks In Advance!!!! Calvin

OldCarFart's

602 W. Main St. Clinton, S.C. 29325
Reply to
oldcarfart

How old? Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

You going to York ?

oldcarfart wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

I have a matched set of British ones, about 4" high and 20" long. One is black on Yellow and the other Black on White. They are plastic, with the characters laminated between the two sheets of plastic. They will not stand up to the handling that metal one will, so will be more expenssive to hip and the size will not ggo well with the US Standard size ones. The size may also make it not fit in neatly, but if you go for other foreign ones, other NG members could probably supply you with some interestng ones.

Think about it.

Karl

Reply to
midlant

I got a few I can send ya OCF!!! Rich

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

I know of two still on bumpers in Ray's trash pile... they're from Texas so it'll break up the SC & NC monotony.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Me, too!

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

Think I can add to the pile.

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

I will not be at York this year and age of plate not important, I just thought it would be a cool addition to the atmosphere of a laid back bubba style hot rod shop. Thanks!!!!

Reply to
oldcarfart