More bad oil news O.T.

I remember hunting in Colorado and sitting around a campfire when the rocks surrounding the fire pit started burning. A very large plant was built northwest of Rifle, Colorado for extraction purposes but the process was too expensive at the time. I wonder if they have re-opened that plant.

snipped-for-privacy@earthl> It comes down to that the amount of oil recoverable includes being able

Reply to
Jim Caldwell

You are slow, Grasshopper. I purchased a Dixon ZTR 15 years ago. Still using the same Dixon, all these years later. Ya gits what ya pay for! I can rack my shoulder doing something else, and still mow the acreage in half the time, and half the pain!

Reply to
Dave's Place

I've done that!

Reply to
Dave's Place

Gee, I didn't realize Kalifornia actually had cattle... I just figured they used everybody else's.

Reply to
Dave's Place