Even more Charger news.

The good news is that it left on a truck to me today. The bad news is that it will take 8 days to arrive. It must be the slowest truck on earth.

Other good news is that a friend may of found me a mildly worked 360 V8 for peanuts. So it might be a V8 muscle car after all. I've also been looking at straight lpg setups. With lpg costing 20p a litre here, it really makes sense.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Oh dear...someone else without a clue how stuff gets moved.

Reply to
Conor

Its probably coming by milkfloat.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Much quicker than your averaged 6 or 8-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine, y'know.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I think that's why Fraser's having it transported.

Better than waiting for the turbo on an Espace to spool up anyway.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

That being the turbo on a V6 normally aspirated Espace?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Lucky it isn't turbo.