Muscle Car Drags

Any word how the Studes are doing in Michigan?

Reply to
stude-ious

Sunday morning, September 17, 8:00AM: The Pure Stock Drags was a great event again this year with a record-number 137 cars participating. Five Studes competed and did real well. 'Just got back to Ted Harbit's at 9:30 PM Saturday Night. Hang tight until I get home from church and I'll post a report on the SDC NewsGroup this afternoon if Ted hasn't done so. We didn't take The Plain Brown Wrapper, but Ted posted a meet best of

12.999 sec> Any word how the Studes are doing in Michigan?
Reply to
bobcaripalma

does Ted hand out tomatos to the "losers" ??

Reply to
oldcarfart

That's what spits out of his exhaust pipe(s). A "bloody" affair I believe........

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Reply to
bobcaripalma

Thanks Bob, great report, good day for Studes. 12.999 WOW!

Reply to
stude-ious

Every year this man does something to get us Stude folk excited and the other guys are getting faster also, Great report Bob

Bob Whiten Wagonmaster

Wagonmaster