My Pictures from the South East Zone Meet

Here are my unedited pictures so I will be going in and editing and color correcting when I get the time. So enjoy and give a break if a few pictures is out of focus and wrong color. Will also post some info on some of the picture when I get the chance.

Rick Courtier

Rick Courtier

Superb pic's Rick! Thanks... Jeff

***