67 on Ebay

Hey Gang:

It has been a bad year, and 67 has gotta go. I hate to do it, but need the cash. I got the listing submitted, but for some reason the pictures did not post. I have the pics on the hard drive, and clicked on browse and submit, but they did not go. Anyone have any ideas? I revised the description and put a link to some webshots photos, but this is not as good as having actual pictures posted

Here is the link. I did have it for sale on the samba a while back for $2900, but it did not sell, so the reserve is less than that.

Link to webshots photos are in my sig if anyone is interested. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

Oh No Bill!!

Not again!

Won't you ever learn??!?! It's a PART of you! You will never be the same! you and your 67 are a legend just like Shagster and his LCB, and a good number of other regulars here and their cars.. they just BELONG together. Hang on to it for a while longer and see how Shaggie will suffer in agony and regret after he realizes what he did...

:)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Thanks for the kind words. Just a tip when looking for a signifigant other. Don't pick one that can always spend more than you make. :o) I did finally get a picture to post on the ebay site.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

./..Damn Bill, I am truly sorry to hear this. I remember how happy you were when you got the new engine it it and got to fweem again...really it will be odd thinking of you without the 67...can't ya just auction off the wife or something???

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

...................Amen to that Bill.

.......Also, don't compound your problems by letting three teenagers bleed you dry.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Yes, I am suffering in agony some right now I have to admit. Worked on the Jeep all day today and for a few hours late yesterday afternoon. I'm sore as hell. Still more to do... Here's what I've got so far:

Got the Jeep painted today. Finished the wheels last night, did the outside today and will Herculine the bed tomorrow. Here's a before and after picture of what I've got so far:

Before:

After:
I think it'll look much better with the bedliner in it. I still need to touch up a couple of spots, but I love how it's coming along so far. :-D

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

Travis, Did you get the "before" and "after" mixed up?

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

LOL wish I could auction off the wife. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

What kind and color of paint did you use? Where's the white star? Or the rebel flag? Get rid of that rope on the front and get a winch. Err uh you know what I mean... Where's the top? It's gonna get cold soon.

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

BTW ICU changed the hub out already.

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

Well, you could always be like Nick and trade her for a screwdriver.

Neil

Reply to
Neil

On 25 Oct 2003 22:26:47 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSPAMOUT (Bill Berckman) ran around screaming and yelling:

sorry to hear that Bill....i had hoped things would turn around for you and you would not have to resort to selling the beetle...good luck J(who knows the ups and DOWNS of self-employment)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Actually the self employment income has been very steady. Just had various money sucking things going on. Have one bid of $1900 on the car so far. I have the reserve set at $2000, so the first bidder almost made it.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

"Bill Berckman" wrote

Hell, I don't need my wife to do that. I can easily to that all by myself. :o) (although she does her fair share of the overspending)

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

I guess we wouldn't mind our wives overspending if they were spending the money on VWs and VW parts. :o) That is a perfect reason for Jan to move to Florida and marry Lauren. At least she spends all her cash on VWs.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

On 26 Oct 2003 05:18:02 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSPAMOUT (Bill Berckman) ran around screaming and yelling:

good to hear...been "okay" for me lately....early to mid summer kicked A$$....still not bad...but winter is coming....and my work is directly affected by weather...eventually... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Kid may have a thing or two to say about that ;)

:D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 03:18:24 GMT, "\(O\\|/O\)\(.\\~/.\)" shared the following:

Rustoleum camo. They have several colors. I just used the olive drab colored one. Rattle-can, of course.

I think I'm gonna stencil in "got mud?" on each side of it and leave it at that. Not positive, though.

Yeah, I plan on it once I save up some $ for it.

Well I kinda sorta had to remove it to do the paint... I think I'm gonna try to make it through "winter" with just the bikini top and half-doors in place. We'll see how long that'll last. I don't like the look of the full soft top so I'm trying to avoid using it.

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 03:23:12 GMT, "\(O\\|/O\)\(.\\~/.\)" shared the following:

Yep...

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

That's so sad, Bill. Life won't be the same without it. It's better than seeing it rot and go to a graveyard though like poor Zuggy. R.I.P

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd