Nasty

You know what's nasty...40 year old tar board that's started to disintegrate on the front floors. Beady little black bits that I seem to carry around with me everywhere. I'm going to have to get a razor blade.

-- Anna

65 Bahama Blue Bug "Bebe Jones" 79 Auto Westy "Avy" 58 Panel Van "Glenn" 58 Panel Van "Selah"
Reply to
BugBum

heat it up first, with a hot air gun!

Reply to
vwluvrs

I have to wear sunglasses to keep dirt particles out of my eyes - oh well, the new dash pad at least keeps the trunk dirt from flying through the hole where the previous owner ripped the radio out. Bahama Blue is the NICEST color! :+)

Reply to
pmbedard