New Tool Braekthrough! (ot) (link)

My newest, most favoritist tool!

Jeff Rice

Have you seen Prototype 1?

Lee Aanderud

Yep.. That's what spurred my researchers to send me the bungeebowl one

"Lee Aanderud" wrote..

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

MY favorite tool is a paintball gun.. they would SLOWLY run out of the front yard, to across the street, but were AMAZED when they got hit at over 100 feet away, they realized THAT HURT, and stayed away for a couple of weeks..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

I have found that paintballs make a great anti-tailgating teaching aid. You grab a handful of them and reach over the top of your car and set them on the roof...at speed. The wind blows them off and when they hit the pavement they get a neat spin induced to them and when they break on the second or third bounce they make pretty colors. Jeff (Don't ask me how I know, but I was not the follower...) Rice

MY favorite tool is a paintball gun..

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I saw a cute bird feeder at the Birdwatchers General Store in Orleans MA a couple of years ago. The perches are fine for birds, but if a squirrel climbs on so it can get at the birdseed, it is heavy enough that a contact is made and the feeder starts spinning around faster and faster until the squirrel flys Nicely designed so that the birdseed doesn't fly out too. I drop in there from time to time just to watch the video.

Of course, if you really like the trebuchet effect for annoying critters, then this is sort of wussy LOL!

Jim Bartley on PEI fly-squirrel-fly!

Reply to
George Mills

We used to sell a bird feeder made of sheet metal- had a weighted bar for the birds to perch on while feeding, but if a squirrel tried to use it, the bar moved down and closed off the slots to the bird feed. It also usually dumped the squirrel at the same time. I'm still using one at home and I used hear it trip with a following "whump" as the squirrel hit the ground. They haven't even tried for several years now- must have "passed the word". Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson