Mythbusters (ot)

I like this show more every day...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Judy Sauer

Anything for ratings ..... Jeff

"Judy Sauer" wrote... Funny, I don't recall seeing her sport *that* outfit any time I've watch the show. Do like the show!

Jeff Rice wrote: I like this show more every day...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I caught a little bit of "Xtreme 4x4" this AM... is it wrong to have one's interest piqued by a female TIG welding? (well, she is pretty cute too)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

She's a darned good fabricator, too... A Wyotech Alumni...

she hurt her back moving stuff in the shop on the seat and had surgery ... Lil' video....
pic's:

"Nate Nagel" wrote..

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Most importantly she has the television mechanic voice fluctuation down. Talk REALLY LOUD every 4th-6th word.

Lee

more pic's:

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

First time I ever saw her on TV she was on "Monster Garage" doing a little welding.

Reply to
zoombot

She is a great addition to the show, it never hurts in a show like that to have a cute young lady who is also very good at what she does.

Courtney Hanson is a fine looking woman, but Jessi is more like a real girl.

No Nate, nothing wrong with it at all.

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

more pic's:

Chip Foose and Overhaulin' either the first or second season, did an episode frfom Wyotech, when she was a student .

I got the DVD frfom Blockbuster, and watched the first two seasons of the show

Reply to
mark