new user

Hello all. I just wanted to say as a new owner of a 1961 Lark Regal VIII, that I'm surprised and very pleased that there are so many of us out there. Any good studebaker stuff happening in Md anytime soon? Lou

From Md.
Reply to
landrsmith

Welcome Lou!

I don't know about anything going on in Md. but you aren't far from a lot of things there, inclding next years International in Lancaster PA.

Have you joined the SDC yet? If you haven't you ought to, and join your local chapter too.

Jeff DeWitt

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Welcome Lee,

Go to

and then go to Local SDC Chapters and find the closest club. You can also look under Events then LOCAL SDC Chpt Events and see what is going on near you.

Karin

1962 GT Hawk

Reply to
Karin Gillette

Sorry, Welcome Lou.

It's been a long week!

Reply to
Karin Gillette

Hi Landrsmith, Welcome to the world of Studebaker. That's certainly have a nice car to start with. Depending on our location, you might be just in time to join the newly formed Delmarva Chapter. Information at

functions are solely organized by local chapters. There are other goings-on in Md. I have a website that can give you info on that. Email me offline from this group.. Bob Johnstone Potomac Chapter

Reply to
Bob Johnstone

Well, If you are anywhere near Arnold MD, you might want to get in touch with that John Poulos guy, especially if you want some new seat covers or carpets for that Regal VIII or maybe channel your inner loud pedal

Jim Bartley on PEI

Reply to
George

I'm in Arnold, near Annapolis, drop me a e-mail.

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos