NIB Grille

My friend up in MN acquired a supposedly new in box grille for, as he says, a Studebaker "something or other". I don't know what kind of shape its in, but he says it's pretty nice.. Got it at a swap meet. Has the part number

1342523W on the box. Anyone know what it is for? Thanks for any help. Dick S. 63 Avanti 61 1/2 ton Champ 49 2R5
Reply to
Dick S.
1962 Larks...

Dick S. wrote:

Reply to
Studeman

Reply to
John Poulos

Thanks guys... You always come through... Sure appreciated... I'll be up there in July and in the mean time if anyone has an interest, let me know and I'll snap some pics for you.. Will probably bring it back with me.... Dick S.

Reply to
Dick S.