Monster Studebaker engine

0140514047

Reply to
John Poulos

So do we know the builder of this mechanical beastie?

Reply to
zoombot

I dunno, but is that Rene's front suspension, or just some custom A-arms?

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

"FRONT SUSPENSION IS A PHANTOM MUSTANG 2 STYLE, WITH CARRERA COILOVER SHOCKS AND RACK AND PINION STEERING AND DISC BRAKES."

Whatever it is that thing is cool!

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

I know the guy. That motor WAS going to go into Ron Hall's 53 Coupe, which he has. He must have changed his mind. The guy is a very good machinist and made all the stuff for the dual blowers himself. I was there when he was in the process of getting things fabricated under the hood. That was about a year ago. He also fabricated a Hemi tractor complete with wheelie bars, which he would bring to local shows. Good guy.

Dick S.

61 T-Cab 63 Avanti 49 2R5
Reply to
Dick Shurson