Not going out of town no more

At least not without OcrappyOne. Seems every time I go out of town and leave her home, she goes out and buys something 'spensive. This time it was an HHR.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Halfbaked Hot Rod?

Reply to
oldcarfart

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Hey Jer,

At least maybe she'll love you long time, and buy you Honda~

Reply to
Georgia Studebaker

She sell the Honda?

"Jerry Forrester" wrotet...

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice

Got a Honda already. 2001 S2000. She bought that one day when I was out of town also.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Nope, still got it. She did get rid of that girly truck, the sport trac.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

So,

She love you long time?

Reply to
Georgia Studebaker

Glad you made it home safe and sound Jerry. As always, it was great to see you! I'm thinking next year I might stay home and go shopping. Seems to work well for Ocrappyone!

Reply to
Mel

she so do. all nite long.

Reply to