o.t. hit song on your birthday

I really don't do much o.t. stuff. but this is too much fun. hit song on my birthday: Big Girls Don't Cry. ...Right. tell that to my mom on that day... ok. pony up. what was the hit song on your birth day

am not r2

4/12/54 Wanted, by Perry Como!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

Stagger Lee by Lloyd Price

Reply to
Bob

"Deep Purple" - not the Earl Bostic version!

Reply to
Karl Haas

This will no doubt date me and the song is some what right on as I was born in Havana.

Rum and Coca-cola/ Andrew Sisters

Reply to
GTHawkguy

"Big Bad John" by Jimmy Dean for me

"All Shook Up" by Elvis Presley for my hubby.

Reply to
Karin Gillette

Heartbreak Hotel - a song I used to sing when I played in bands about

30 years ago.
Reply to
zoombot

Reply to
Barry

"at the hop" Danny and the Jrs Lou

Reply to
Larkylou

Aazing co-incidence:

As I turned on my PC, I also put a tape I had made a decade ago in the player. It was part of a series in which they play the mosst popular all-time hits, as voted upon by the listeners. It is 'my' song that's playing now! They also mentioned that it was a hit in five different decades.

(The BBC also had sepapate shows for R&B, C&W Jazz. I'me having a good day!)

Right now, "God only knows what I'd be without you." by the Beach Boys. These are on the tape containing #68 - 44.

Reply to
Karl Haas