October Follies

Only two more Stude things to move.... The CE pickup bed (trailer project) is on the trailer with the milling machine and I am going to pick that up on Monday. A certain yellow truck is in primer and getting paint soon. Everything else is moved and put inside. Only a gabazillion things to do, and now there is limited time to do them.. But it sure feels good to have almost everything on the property. New place is turning out great. Layout is different, but it is feeling more like home every day. I have claimed the 'bonus room' (a real estate term for a room over the garage that has heat and a/c. but no water, or bath... A better name would be the 'bogus room' ) for my psuedo office and computer room.

It is just a room about 12'x26' with a window on one end and a door onthe other end. The stairs going up have a nice little deck up top thatthe dog likes a whole lot (Clarabell likes the view). I am thinkingabout a recliner chair, but where do you find a waterproof one ..Right now the 'bogus room' has become the 'storage room' for unopenedboxes. Going to have to move them to put the furniture in. I get theold love seat and hideabed, so this can be an overflow guest room forwhen Studefriends come visiting. Being upstairs with a window surebeats JP's dungeon anyday .The workshop is another story.How in the world did I fill half of it up already???Have to move this stuff just to pour concrete (or ceement, as they sayit in Georgia ).. Moving is such a pain...... But almost being finished moving is such a joy! Jeff (mood swings that make menopause miniscule..) Rice

Reply to
Jeff

That photo link is "Forbidden"...must be SOME kind of bonus room!! :)

Bob

Jeff wrote:

Reply to
Bigbob62

Worked ok for me. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Nice looking setup. I can see you don't have an earthquake problem in your state.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

Need a Beer Refrig put up there before I come up for a visit.

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Yessir... Looking at a diamond plate one at Sears as we speak. Jeff

Rick Courtier wrote:

Reply to
Jeff

I could care less what it looks like just so long it is real cold and has lots of room for the beer.

Reply to
Rick Courtier

A few years ago there was a company making decals that made your refrigerator look like a gas pump or tool box. Of course, I can't find the link now.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Reply to
jerrystudebaker

I can see why, If I was producing them. . . doing it the way it should be done to last. . . my wholesale cost to the customer would be over triple that price. But that is doing them to last for years & years even with some abuse. And custom ones would be for those Avanti owners with deep pockets.

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Are you going to enclose the bottom? I like the radical roofline!

JT

Jeff wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

First things first, JT.

I want plumbin' when I come to visit.

The beer, if you catch my drift.

Dave Lester

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc

Hell Dave, this is Georgia. Don't need no dang indoor plumbing, just walk out on that deck and do your business. jf

Reply to
jerrystudebaker

Even more fun when the deck is stories high.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I have one "intermodal" 40' long box on garage end of property as of Friday, second one coming Tuesday and then building a pole barn between them (50' wide x 40' deep, gotta keep up with the Skelly's ), I am making excellent networking connections, SWMBO in Fl. in old house until it sells, me on new property (communting ) bi-weekly. 33 degrees this morning in Clinton, SC.

Reply to
oldcarfart

messagenews:Yt2dnRHWgoZPf7LYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
oldcarfart

that would lead to distance competitions.......... Like we don't have enough pissing contests here.......

Nice looking quiet room.....

MD

Reply to
Mark Dunning