C-Cab Trucks ****************SP****************

Hey guys,

Somehow, I've ended up with FOUR early (small back window) C-Cab trucks here at the farm. They ALL need to get the hell out of here ....

Two are half-ton and two are one-ton trucks. None of them are show trucks (or even drivers at this point) and I'd call most of them 'good' parts trucks. Three have engines and one does not. Three have three speed transmissions and one of the one-ton's has a four speed.

In the mix of trucks, parts, and such are good hoods, decent to fair doors, good to poor rear fenders, good to fair beds, a couple useable tail gates, good grilles, some good trim, lots of good hard parts. Some of the front fenders are fixable and some are scrap iron.

I have heard two of the engines run and the third (in the red one-ton) turns freely but I have not heard it run and don't plan on getting it running.

There are three titles for the four trucks.

If anyone is interested in the lot of them, $2500 or a reasonable offer takes the whole mess.

I will get pictures this afternoon and post them to a yahoo site and provide a link to them.

Lee

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

OOPS!!! Meant to say ****NOT**** show trucks!!!

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

OK.... I've added photos here....

Please notice that on the "one ton" and "yellow C-Cab" have each had one fender removed and the rear bumper removed from the yellow truck...

There are four directories showing trucks ....

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Lee, I don't need (or have room for) a complete truck, but could sure use some door hinges. I have been wanting to replace mine for years (51' C cab) or have them rebuilt, but have not found NOS hinges or had the time to have the doors off while my hinges are being rebuilt.

If you (or anyone else) has a set of hinges for my C-cab, I sure would be interested.

Thanks... Allen (allen at ebold dot com)

Lee wrote:

Reply to
Allen Siekman

Lee, I forget, where are you located?

p.d.

Lee wrote:

Reply to
Oujdeivß

He's in Fort Wayne and on the way back home with my new truck as we speak.

Oujdeivß wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
Oujdeivß

Reply to
John Poulos

Whatever do you mean, buddy?

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

What do you guys think of a "friend" that scares the crap out of you by the following phone conversation asking about the condition of my new truck:

Lee: how long ago did you say he took the ebay pictures ? Me: A year or two, why ? Lee: It sure does not look like the pictures now. Me: Crap, what do mean ? Lee: looks like a few Michigan winters, lots of crappy bodywork on the bottoms of the fenders, doors, not quite as bad as my parts truck, but pretty rough. Me. #$#@$$%^$ Lee: Finally falling to his knees in laughter after not being able to keep a straight face. "Just bull s*****ng you buddy"

Me: #$@$##%%%#$#&&$#

Lee wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos