Omaha Special order T-shirt

Because I had money to blow, I ordered that special T- shirt while in Omaha. I haven't seen it yet. I will not go into history until I get really pissed.

If anyone has received an Omaha t-shirt with my 1962 black GT Hawk on it by mistake, please contact me or reply here.

Thanks,

Studeski Claude Chmielewski snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com

Fillmore, Wisconsin

1947 M16 Truck 1962 GT Hawk 1963 Lark 1964 Commander Wagonaire
Reply to
Studeski

I got mine last week. I think Thursday. Took a long time to get but it was worth the wait. It looks great! Is it possible to order another one ?

Jerry Kaiser (Studeblu)

64 One Ton 61 Champ pick up 53 Starlight Coupe ( pinky) 53 2R6 57 Silver Hawk
Reply to
Jerry Kaiser