Good weekend to be a Studebaker owner with more to come

This weekend was the Goodguys 17th Annual Great Lakes Nationals in Waukesha, Wisconsin. I was pre-registered and number 44. I arrived at the show on Friday afternoon at about 1:45 PM. By 3:00 PM I was choosen for the Classic Trucks Top 10 award. I was in the Winners Circle today and received a very nice plaque. I will also be receiving an Embroidered varsity jacket from Classic Trucks Magazine. The topper was that the Associate Editor Grant Peterson spent about three hours tonight taking pictures of my 1937 Coupe Express from about every angle imaginable for what I was told will be a 4 page article in a future Classic Trucks Magazine. This has been about the best weekend ever.

Reply to
37CoupeE

Way to represent!

Reply to
zoombot

In my not-so-humble opinion, the 37 J is the most beautiful truck ever built. Nice ones, like yours, put all brand X trucks to shame. The fact that you took time to share this good weekend with us, posting a message late at night, speaks highly of the Studebaker newsgroup. Thanks for sharing,I'm sure many more of the Studeaholics that meet here daily share in your much deserved excitement- We need pictures!!

Freddy

37CoupeE wrote:
Reply to
Freddy Badgett

Congratulations on the exposure, awards, and pending coverage. Classic Trucks is a cool magazine. I bet they do a nice job on your CE. BP

37CoupeE wrote:
Reply to
bobcaripalma

Mike, Great job. I wanted to come down but was way to busy.

Studeski Claude Chmielewski snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com

Fillmore, Wisconsin

1947 M16 Truck 1962 GT Hawk 1963 Lark 1964 Commander Wagonaire

37CoupeE wrote:

Reply to
Studeski

Hi Studeski! You haven't been posting much lately. Are you coming to Omaha?

Reply to
Dwain G.

Reply to
itraseecab

Congratulations on the huge win. I look forward to seeing the upcoming news coverage, especially within the large-format magazine that GoodGuys publishes each quarter.

Thank you for sharing the news.

Regards- John Stine '46 M5 Pickup '63 Lark VIII Sedan

Reply to
m5pickup