Studeski to Omaha Sunday

Nothing to report yet.

Left home at 4:30 AM, stopped in Middleton for Terry Frye and his 1963 Lark. Drove down to Iowa to meet Buzz and Fran Beckman and Don Shelton and his wife. 1964 Daytona Convertible and 1961 Hawk respectively.

Took the scenic route across Iowa. Did spot 2 Hawks in a yard. Checked in at the Meet hotel at 6 PM. Saw Occifer Dave. Had a couple beers, ate supper, and it is now after 10 PM.

Good Ni..........ght.

Studeski Claude Chmielewski snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com

Fillmore, Wisconsin

1947 M16 Truck 1962 GT Hawk 1963 Lark 1964 Commander Wagonaire
Reply to
Studeski

Take lotsa pics, Claude! Wish I could be there.

Reply to
TomNoller

Tom, I was looking for you. Sorry you couldn't make it. Dick Steinkamp is here. I hope I spelled it right.

Studeski Claude Chmielewski snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com

Fillmore, Wisconsin

1947 M16 Truck 1962 GT Hawk 1963 Lark 1964 Commander Wagonaire

TomNoller wrote:

Reply to
Studeski

Chimming in! So nice to meet you today Claude. Its been fun putting faces to names here this week so far. Got my eye on a 51 Truck..looking forward to tomorrow at what happens to my offer. Its a beaut, I'm sure with the hype here he'll get the $17,500 he wants for it. But its "red/white" just my colors. Do u think Mr Red2ubabe will drive it? Malcom's here & Mr & Mrs Bonbo Billie! I loved sitting and chatting with them! Bill's going to make me a NG Shirt,so kewl! So many cars & neat trucks! Zip vans - custom stude stuff - only one slidingroof wagonaire, dang wish'd I'd have driven mine out! Even tho I've got it up for sale its still such a kewl wagon. Oh gosh Jerry Washburn drove his topless 29 roadster in from California. oh yea before I forget theres even a 35 Ace here(tow truck). I thought Jeff Rice would show up but I know he just moved. Another thing the food! if you Ever go to Nebraska you got to eat at Anthony's Steak house! I think word got out & every Studebaker person was there sometime today. total Yum! I dont eat much anything but diet food but right now until I leave here I quit,lol!!!!! Having a blast, Rhonda Aka Red2ubabe

Reply to
Red2ubabe