Only two days...

until the famous Martinsburg Atlantic Zone Meet starts- over 100 cars registered (including the Chicken Hawk). You can still be pre-registered until 11 am Saturday. See

for an on-line registration form. The meet hotel has been sold out for some time, but there are a lot of other motels nearby. See
for a Martinsburg hotel listing,Current Weather Channel forecast is: Friday- high 86, low 66 w/scattered thunderstorms, Saturday- high 79, low 66 w/isolated thunderstorms. As I said before, rain doesn't dare mess with this meet and, if it does, hey, a free car wash. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

MAN! How I wish that Va was closer to GA.

With all that will be there (in addition to the fine guys) oh well, sweltering in Ga.

Reply to
taragone