OT anyone near Woodstock GA?

Hi, There is an item on ebay I would like but it must be picked up. See:

1item# 320199524004 .I would think the drawers could be packaged separately for shipping.If anyone can help let me know. I am in Phoenix AZThanks, Chuck

Chuck Collins

1 >

Reply to
L.D.

I sent you a private e mail, I'm south of Atlanta, maybe I can help you!

Gaboy

Reply to
gaboy

I sent you a private e mail, I'm west of Atlanta, maybe I can help Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Forrester